- REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT (4 oz) and Roomy (16 Liter). Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping. 18*9 Inch
- WATER-RESISTANT & DURABLE: The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant CORDURA fabric, which provides strength and long-lasting performance, with minimal weight. We use durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant YKK Metal Zippers across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE. Breathable mesh shoulder straps help relieve the stress from your shoulder. The length of the shoulder straps is adjustable.
- SMALL TILL YOU OPEN IT. Easy to folds up into small pocket (Sandwich size). You would LOVE that you can throw it in your suitcase, purse or car and have an extra bag without it taking up space.
- AIRPORT HERO: The Secret of Never Paying Overweight Fee! Simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage. Warranty: Our Promise-lifetime warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
Details: What is a Packable Daypack?
A packable daypack is an ultralight backpack that can fit in your luggage (or even your pocket).
They usually compress into a small pouch.
They come in a range of sizes, some tiny and ultralight with one compartment, others bulkier
with many of the pockets and features you’d expect in a regular backpack. They are also
sometimes called a foldable backpack or collapsible backpack.
Why Travel with a Packable Backpack?
Sometimes I empty out my main 40L backpack to use as a daypack on long hikes, but often
we want something smaller for sightseeing. A light, foldable backpack is ideal as it fits inside
our luggage on travel days.
A collapsible daypack is also useful when you don’t need a bag for the whole day. You could
pack a folding backpack inside your handbag or pocket to use when needed-for shopping
or if you want to remove your sweater or jacket later.
How to Choose the Best Packable Backpack
Capacity – We find 16 liters is suitable for a fleece, water bottle, snacks and Kindle. And if you
usually need to fit in both your laptops (15 and 11 inches). We recommend the 24 liters.
Weight – The lighter, the better. We prefer under 250g (8.5oz). If you want ultralight, there
are packs under 100g (3.5oz).
Size When Packed – Small enough to pack into the inside pocket to create a compact pouch
that doesn’t take up much space in your main luggage.
Pockets – Two water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
Weather resistance -water and puncture resistant.
Durability – CORDURA fabrics, trusted by many militaries around the globe. YKK zipper,
the world’s largest zipper manufacturer.